Ab Rahim muskil pari, gaadhe dou kaam,
saanche te jag nahi, jhoothe milein na ram.
Meaning: Rahim says that it's very difficult to
attain enlightenment or the Buddha while
doing our day-today tasks as
to attain a high spiritual state
one has to abstain from speaking lies.
He adds that if one starts speaking only truth then
again it's difficult to survive.
♥ Recommended for You »
- Your Presence Should Not Disturb Anyone But Your Absence Must Disturb ..
- I Know That You Have Sent Me Here For Something Good But ..
- Ek Ladki Thi Diwani Si Sunder Si Lambi Si Nazrein Jhuka Ke ..
- Manzil Safar Mein Thi Qadam Faaslon Mein Tha Main Door Tha ..
- Yeh Mana Hain Woh Khafa Yeh Mana Hai Humein Fir Bhi ..
- If For One Day One Does Not Meditate Upon Goodness All ..
- If You Can T Feed A Hundred People Then Feed Just One ..
- PYAR Means P Phone Karna Y Yaad Karna A Aazaadi ..
- One Day All People Of Earth Went To GOD And ..
- Nasha Pila Ke Giraana To Sab Ko Aata Hai Mazaa To ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
- Moderated Content
Safe for people of all Age Groups including Children.
- SMS API
Display SMS on your Website or Blog.
- SMS Rating
Gives You Power to Rate Content.