Ab Rahim muskil pari, gaadhe dou kaam,
saanche te jag nahi, jhoothe milein na ram.
Meaning: Rahim says that it's very difficult to
attain enlightenment or the Buddha while
doing our day-today tasks as
to attain a high spiritual state
one has to abstain from speaking lies.
He adds that if one starts speaking only truth then
again it's difficult to survive.
♥ Recommended for You »
- Never Frown Even When You Are Sad Because You Never Know ..
- Honey Is Sweet But The Bees Sting ..
- Mithaayian Ho Over Flow Masti Ho Kabhi Na Low Rang Aur Gulaal ..
- What S Round On Each End And High In The Middle ? ..
- Diya Hai Upar Wale Ne Mobile Yaar Itni To Kadar Kiya ..
- Do CHUHE Bike Pe Ghum Rahe The Tabhi Ek SHER Ne ..
- Ladki Pataane Ka Tarika Chupke Se Uske Peeche Jaa Kar Use ..
- Second Thoughts Are The Best ..
- We Are Best Friends Always Remember That If You Fall I ..
- Na Dekh Asmaan Ko Itni Hasrat Se Wasay Woh Sitaara Toot ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
- Moderated Content
Safe for people of all Age Groups including Children.
- SMS API
Display SMS on your Website or Blog.
- SMS Rating
Gives You Power to Rate Content.