Ab Rahim muskil pari, gaadhe dou kaam,
saanche te jag nahi, jhoothe milein na ram.
Meaning: Rahim says that it's very difficult to
attain enlightenment or the Buddha while
doing our day-today tasks as
to attain a high spiritual state
one has to abstain from speaking lies.
He adds that if one starts speaking only truth then
again it's difficult to survive.
♥ Recommended for You »
- As I Look Back My Life I Remember Tears I Cried Jokes ..
- Alone I Can Only Say But Together We Can Shout Alone I ..
- Aapki Zubaan Se Ab Dard Nahi Hota Le Khanjar Aur Utaar ..
- The Law Of The River Like The Law Of Being Is Infinite ..
- Woh Kaun Si Sabji Hai Jiska Pehla Lafz Hata De To ..
- Na Rabb Arsh Mu’alla Utte Na Rabb Khaane Kaabe Hu Na ..
- If One Man Can Destroy Everything Why Can’t One Girl Change ..
- Someone Rightly Said Every Dog Has It S Day Look Today Is Yours Happy ..
- One Special Surprise For You Close Ur Eyes 10 9 ..
- A Drowning Man Plucks At A Straw ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
- Moderated Content
Safe for people of all Age Groups including Children.
- SMS API
Display SMS on your Website or Blog.
- SMS Rating
Gives You Power to Rate Content.