Ab Rahim muskil pari, gaadhe dou kaam,
saanche te jag nahi, jhoothe milein na ram.
Meaning: Rahim says that it's very difficult to
attain enlightenment or the Buddha while
doing our day-today tasks as
to attain a high spiritual state
one has to abstain from speaking lies.
He adds that if one starts speaking only truth then
again it's difficult to survive.
♥ Recommended for You »
- Banta What Makes You So Excited About Diwali When You Won T ..
- Aapke Life Mein Mithaas Ho Cadbury Jaise Rounak Ho Asian Paints ..
- कुछ खुशियां और कुछ आँसू दे कर टाल गया जीवन ..
- तुम मुखातिब भी हो क़रीब भी हो तुम को देखूं ..
- Dream Beautiful Dreams And Then Work To Make Those Dreams Come ..
- A True Friend Knows The Right Time To Praise The Right ..
- Khote Sikkon Mein Kar Baithe Yeh Sauda Rishi Unke Chehre Se ..
- What You Say Today Will Have A Different Meaning Tomorrow ..
- Cowboy Wisdom Never Approach A Bull From The Front A Horse ..
- Dil Mein Kuch Nahi Aaj Yaadon Ke Siva Aankho Mein Kuch ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
Quality Improvement Initiative
On September 13, 2015 we took an initiative towards delivering high quality content. With every Lazeez SMS you will find two thumbs - one for upvote and one to downvote.
You can cast your vote simply by clicking on the thumb icon.