Bipati bhae dhan na rahe, rahe jo lakh crore,
nabh taare chhip jat hain, jyon rahim ye bhor.
Meaning: In bad times, one loses all wealth just
like stars go away at dawn.
♥ Recommended for You »
- Ssshhh Those Empty Spaces Were My Silent Prayers Asking GOD To Guide ..
- Achchhe Rishto Ko Vaado Aur Sharto Ki Zarurat Nahi Hoti Uske Liye ..
- An Enemy That Is Surprised Is Already Half Defeated ..
- In The Arithmetic Of Love One Plus One Equals Everything And Two ..
- Pyaase Ko Ik Katra Paani Hi Kaafi Hai Ishq Mein Char ..
- Employee Sir You Are Like A LION In The Office What ..
- One Day In Ur Life A Smart Girl Will Come Who ..
- Ki Kariye Lokkan Da Har Gal Nu Lok Jhamela Kehnde Ne Je ..
- Baat Din Ki Nahi Ab Raat Se Darr Lagta Hai Ghar ..
- Be Very Very Patient And Very Open Minded And Listen To What People ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
Quality Improvement Initiative
On September 13, 2015 we took an initiative towards delivering high quality content. With every Lazeez SMS you will find two thumbs - one for upvote and one to downvote.
You can cast your vote simply by clicking on the thumb icon.