Bipati bhae dhan na rahe, rahe jo lakh crore,
nabh taare chhip jat hain, jyon rahim ye bhor.
Meaning: In bad times, one loses all wealth just
like stars go away at dawn.
♥ Recommended for You »
- Har Rishta Mila Viraasat Mein Fir Dosti Kyon Alag Se Banaai ..
- Teacher To Class A For ? Class Apple Teacher Zor ..
- Try To Understand Me & Don T Disturb Me More Leave Me Alone Last ..
- Someone Rightly Said Every Dog Has It S Day Look Today Is Yours Happy ..
- Aaj Woh Humse Dooor Ja Rahe Hain Aur Hum Hain Ki ..
- What S The Difference Between Temple & Home? In Temple Everyone Imagine ..
- Sense Gratification Means We Are Using The Instrument Human Body Meant For ..
- When Economy Goes South People Get Political Chinese Proverb ..
- A Musician Must Make Music An Artist Must Paint A Poet ..
- Top Common Tapori Terms Of Everyday Use Wat Le Khisak Le ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
- Moderated Content
Safe for people of all Age Groups including Children.
- SMS API
Display SMS on your Website or Blog.
- SMS Rating
Gives You Power to Rate Content.