The little boy was clad in an immaculate white suit for the lawn party,
and his mother cautioned him strictly against soiling it.
He was scrupulous in his obedience,
but at last he approached her timidly, and said:
"Please, mother, may I sit on my pants..?"
♥ Recommended for You »
- ਨਾ ਥੱਕ ਕੇ ਬੈਠ ਤੇਰੀ ਮੰਜਿਲ ਉਡੀਕ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ ਕਰ ..
- Love Is Required To Know Truth And Knowledge Of Truth Is ..
- Har Pal Har Waqt Har Din Har Lamha Har Aahat Har Ehsaas Aur Dil Ki ..
- Mausam Chaahe Badalte Rahe Par Yaadon Ke Phool Jaroor Khilenge Samay Badlegaa ..
- Half The World Does Not Know How The Other Half ..
- Every Fool Can Find Faults That A Great Many Wise Men ..
- 1 Msg For U 10% Hi 20% Hello 30% I Miss U 40% How ..
- Physics Would Have Been Much Much Easier If If The Tree Itself Had ..
- Your Eyes Your Smile Your Touch Your Kiss Your Promise Your Words Our ..
- Drumming Is Not The Way To Catch A Hare ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
- Moderated Content
Safe for people of all Age Groups including Children.
- SMS API
Display SMS on your Website or Blog.
- SMS Rating
Gives You Power to Rate Content.