A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him,
"You may make a statement. If it is true,
I'll sentence you to four years in prison.
If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison."
After the man made his statement,
the judge decided to let him go free.
What did the man say..?
Click details below for answer.
The man said, "You'll sentence me to six years in prison."
If it was true, then the judge would have to make it false by sentencing him to four years.
If it was false, then he would have to give him six years, which would make it true.
Rather than contradict his own word, the judge set the man free.
♥ Recommended for You »
- Best End Is Friend Best Stand Is Understand Best Age Is Courage Best ..
- Raunak Aisi Ki Har Gham Bhula De Teri Mehfil Mein Humne ..
- He That Will Not Be Saved Needs No Sermon ..
- He That Speaks Ill Of His Wife Dishonors Himself ..
- What S Round On Each End And High In The Middle ? ..
- Live For The Person Who Dies For You Smile For The ..
- Kal Raat Chand Dekhney Ke Baad Mainey Chand Se Pucha ..
- Santa Kal Mittra Ne Kudiya De College Di Bus Rok ..
- Mohabbat Ki Imaarat Gir Gayi Hai Koi Malbe Pe Baitha Ro ..
- एक शराबी सडक पर जा रहा था | अचानक फिसलकर वह ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
Quality Improvement Initiative
On September 13, 2015 we took an initiative towards delivering high quality content. With every Lazeez SMS you will find two thumbs - one for upvote and one to downvote.
You can cast your vote simply by clicking on the thumb icon.