Commerce professor asks a student:
What is the most important source
of finance for starting business..?
♥ Recommended for You »
- Policeman Sir How Did You Come To Have This Accident? Motorist ..
- Agar Muh Meeta Karna Ho To KISS KISS KISS KISS Kishmish Khaao Aur So Jaao ..
- Sekiso A Famous Zen Teacher Asked A Man Sits On Top ..
- Teri Mehfil Ke Dastoor E Dum Mujhe Khamosh Hi Rehne De Humdum Aisa Na ..
- When Daylight Turns To A Darkened Hue The Lovely Stars Hinting ..
- Give Laughs To All But Smile To One Give Cheeks To ..
- History Sir Was On Leave So Science Sir Was Asked To ..
- One Had Better Die Fighting Against Injustice Than Die Like A ..
- Khije Khije Rehte Ho Kyun Dhiyan Kiska Hai Zara Batao To ..
- Burn Brightly Without Burning Out ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
Quality Improvement Initiative
On September 13, 2015 we took an initiative towards delivering high quality content. With every Lazeez SMS you will find two thumbs - one for upvote and one to downvote.
You can cast your vote simply by clicking on the thumb icon.