Life is all about waking up each day
to discover something new,
about meeting old people
but making new conversations,
walking through old roads
but still feeling nice about it,
realizing that you have grown a day older
but still feeling young at heart ,
meeting busy schedules
but still finding time for old friends,
being nostalgic about by gone days
but looking forward to better days,
wanting to shoot the sender
who sent you such a long message
but still manage to smile..
Young Son: Is it true, Dad, that in some parts of
Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?
Dad: That happens in every country, son.
Young generation ko sabse zada tention kab hoti hai???
Jab wo so kar uthe or unka mobile mummy k pas ho..
mummy hum sirf dost hain!
Those who love deeply never grow old;
they may die of old age, but they die young. - Benjamin Franklin
Young Harold was late for Sunday-school and
the minister inquired the cause.
"I was going fishing, but father wouldn't let me,"
announced the lad.
"That's the right kind of a father to have," replied the reverend gentleman.
"Did he explain the reason why he would not let you go..?"
"Yes, sir. He said there wasn't bait enough for two."
If you have a bad thought about yourself,
tell it to go to hell because
that is exactly where it came from.
- Brigham Young
♥ Recommended for You »
- Look Through The Window A New Day Has Come Which Is As ..
- Kyon Mera Dil Dukhate Ho? Kyon Mujhse Har Baat Chupate Ho? Mera ..
- A Girl Comes Late To Class Prof Why Are You Late? Girl ..
- You Can Count The Number Of Seeds In An Apple But ..
- December 30 December 31 11 59 55 11 59 56 11 59 57 11 59 58 11 59 59 01 January Happy New Year Don Ko Intezaar Karne Ki ..
- We All Smile In The Same Language ..
- He Is A Great Speaker Who Knows When To Stop ..
- Santa Dials A Number And A Girl Receives His Call Santa ..
- Attendance Pappu Yes Sir Bablu Yes Sir Tinku Yes Sir Gullu Yes Sir Ullu ????? Ullu ..
- I Believe In The Sun Even When It S Not Shining I Believe ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
- Moderated Content
Safe for people of all Age Groups including Children.
- SMS API
Display SMS on your Website or Blog.
- SMS Rating
Gives You Power to Rate Content.