It is not the man who has too little that is poor,
but the one who hankers after more..
Enjoy present pleasures in such a way
as not to injure future ones..
It is a great man that can treat his earthenware as if it was silver,
and a man who treats his silver as if it was earthenware is no less great..
Of this one thing make sure against your dying day that
your faults die before you do..
Explore More Fun SMS « ♥ »
- Sharaabi Eyes Donate Karne Gaya Counter Clerk Kuch Kehna Chaahte Ho? Sharaabi ..
- True Friend Is Like A Stapler Its Easy To Attach But Hard ..
- Wife Kaash Tussi Sms Hunde Main Zindagi Bhar Save Kar Ke ..
- मिले ना फूल तो काँटों ..
- Mujla Fakat Yeh Ki Zinda Hun Aaj Kal Jab Hum Nahi To Jahaan ..
- Always Remember In Life There Are People Better Than You; There Are ..
- Those Who Know Do Not Speak Those Who Speak Do Not ..
- ਜ਼ਖਮ ਤਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਵੀ ਖਾਧੇ ਹਨ ਪਰ ਛੁਪਾਏ ਹਨ ਰੋਇਆ ਮੈਂ ਵੀ ..
- Forgive And Forget ..
- Ek Aadmi Kabr Par Baitha Tha Musaafir Ne Poocha Darr Nahi ..
What makes Lazeez SMS different?
Our logo stands for IOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting
By Dimension of Texting we try to reflect our ideology that is Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive SMS, Funny Jokes, Greetings, Wishes, Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Proverbs, Dohe, Shayari, Love Messages & much more.. keeping in mind the Aesthetics of Words.
We here try to offer Unique content and no duplicacy within a category plus Exclusive descriptions for individual SMS (wherever possible). We also encourage You to share your best SMS with the World so that Everyone else out there can Enjoy too!
- Moderated Content - Safe for people of all age groups including Children.
- SMS API - Display SMS on your Website or Blog.
- SMS Rating - Gives You Power to Rate Content.