Give neither salt nor counsel till you are asked for it.
A person with one watch knows what time it is;
a person with two watches is never sure..
He that speaks ill of his wife dishonors himself.
Married couples tell each other a thousand things without speech.
- Chinese Proverb
If you have much, give of your wealth;
if you have little, give of your heart.
- Arabian Proverb
No matter how big an eye is,
two eyes are better than one.
Explore More Fun SMS « ♥ »
- Laal Gulaabi Rang Hai Jhoom Rahaa Sansaar Suraj Ki Roshni Khushiyon Ki ..
- D I S T A N C E Is Not An ..
- My Father Didn T Tell Me How To Live; He Lived And ..
- All Is Fish That Comes To The Net ..
- Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country It Does Not Mean ..
- Afgaani Humaare Registaan Mein Khush Aam Deed Bolo To Waapis Aawaaz Aati Hai Amid Amid Himaachali ..
- Khair Khoon Khaansi Khushi Baer Preeti Madya Paan Rahiman Daabe Na Dabe ..
- Badalna Nahi Aata Humein Mausam Ki Tarah Har Rut Mein Unka ..
- Teri Mehfil Ke Dastoor E Dum Mujhe Khamosh Hi Rehne De Humdum Aisa Na ..
- In EnglisH GooD NighT In DesI ShubH RatrI In UrdU ..
What makes Lazeez SMS different?
Our logo stands for IOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting
By Dimension of Texting we try to reflect our ideology that is Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive SMS, Funny Jokes, Greetings, Wishes, Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Proverbs, Dohe, Shayari, Love Messages & much more.. keeping in mind the Aesthetics of Words.
We here try to offer Unique content and no duplicacy within a category plus Exclusive descriptions for individual SMS (wherever possible). We also encourage You to share your best SMS with the World so that Everyone else out there can Enjoy too!
- Moderated Content - Safe for people of all age groups including Children.
- SMS API - Display SMS on your Website or Blog.
- SMS Rating - Gives You Power to Rate Content.