One should learn
one quality from lion, one from crane,
four from rooster, five from crow,
six from dog and three from donkey..
Click Details below to know about those qualities..
From lion one should learn to perform every task at hand with full strength and zeal irrespective of whether that task's small or big.
From crane one should learn to control one's instincts and perform any task by accessing country, time and strength.
From rooster we should learn to wake up early in the morning, always be ready and never quit back in battle, sharing equal portion between friends and attack to get one's meal.
From crow one should learn to covert love making, move invisibly, keep conserving from time to time, always be attentive and not to trust anyone.
From dog one should learn how to be capable of eating huge amount of food, remain satisfied by eating less, how to deep sleep, wake instantly with small noise, to love one's master and bravery.
From donkey we should learn to keep performing duties even if tired, do not pay attention to hot and cold weather and remain in satisfaction.
Elephant gets controlled with restrain,
horse gets controlled with whip,
any animal with horns can be controlled with stick and
and wicked people can be controlled by sword..
जैसे मधुमक्खी बिना तकलीफ पहुंचाए फूलों से मधु निकाल लेती है,
वैसे ही प्रजा के उपर उतना ही कर लगाना चाहिए जिससे उसे तकलीफ न हो
Don't be a gentleman with evil people and fools,
Use their language to handle them..
♥ Recommended for You »
- You Know You Are Best Friends When You Both Notice Something Think ..
- I Pray For You A Life That You Truly Deserve A Life ..
- Wife Darling Mujhse Koi Aisi Baat Kaho Ki Main Khush Bhi ..
- ज़मींदोश होने के लिए खड़ा है आदमी ख़ुद से ही ..
- Praise The Sea But Keep On Land ..
- Na Mandir Na Bhagwaan Na Pooja Na Snaan Din Hote Hi Hamara Sabse Pehla ..
- When Everyone Seems Pulling You Down You Are Left With Two ..
- When God Thought That He Can T Be Everywhere To Take Care ..
- Sheher Ki Gali Mein Paan Ki Dukan Devdas Ne Dekhi Paro ..
- Mohabaat Mukkadar Hai Ek Khwab Nahi Yeh Wo Adaa Hai Jis ..
लाल बूढ़क्की छू..
Our logo expands to iOLdot - Ik Oankaar Lazeez Dimension of Texting which tries to reflect our ideology.
The purpose of this website is to develop a Dimension to Texting through the Aesthetics of Words by providing Unique, Decent, Pleasant, Pure, Gentle, Clean, Refined, Inoffensive Thought Provoking Wisdom Quotes, Funny Jokes, Shayari, Motivational SMS, Greetings, Wishes, Proverbs, Dohe, Love Messages & much more.. We also encourage you to be part of this journey & share your creative content with us. Play your flute here..
Quality Improvement Initiative
On September 13, 2015 we took an initiative towards delivering high quality content. With every Lazeez SMS you will find two thumbs - one for upvote and one to downvote.
You can cast your vote simply by clicking on the thumb icon.